Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hello Fall


Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Deep golden yellow, red, and brown leaves litter the earth. They hang from trees like ornaments at Christmas time. Have you ever just drove through the mountains around this time of the year? The sun is brighter, the air crisper. I marvel at the beauty that God created. Endless flowing mountains, that etch the skyline with color and such beauty that it literally takes your breath away. I'm looking forward to the days where you have to wear a sweater because its just a bit nippy outside, days where you can sit by a bonfire and toast marsh mellows while having good conversation with friends, and hot chocolate on cool nights. I can see God's hands on everything in this world, I just see it a little more clearly in fall.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fall is one of my favorite times of year too. Ahh- it's amazing...

Margaret said...

Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year.
The crispness in the air, the smell of fires bein started, the leaves in all their glory...
It almost feel fresh and new again...I know that doesn't make sense but there seems to be a clariy that comes once the summer heat and haze are over.
Take Care!