Thursday, March 24, 2011

And Baby Makes 5


I've not blogged in quite sometime. Truth is, haven't really felt like it. Not since I've found out that I'm pregnant again. Yes, I'm pregnant. Believe me when I say that it was a huge surprise. Me and my husband were not thinking about having any more children. My oldest (daughter) just turned 17 and my youngest is 7. Not to mention how I can hear 40 breathing down the back of my neck. Sure it won't be here for 2 1/2 years, but its knocking loudly nonetheless. However, in spite of the huge surprise and the fact that we were not trying in the first place, we are happy and joyful that we will welcome our 5th child. My life so far has been like an out of body experience. My other pregnancies were never like this, but then again I was in my 20's and now I'm in my late 30's--huge difference.

My get up and go has got up and went. Strange food cravings and constant nausea dictate much of my life right now. Not to mention the dumb comments like "You know what causes that, don't you?" or Thank God that ain't me, I'd kill myself", to which I always reply, with a smile---"God only choses those who are strong." And no one knows how to truly respond to that answer. As HIs Word says Every good and perfect gift comes from the father of lights. I'm looking forward to welcoming our new child in to our family. My due date is Oct 1. But something tells me that I won't make it to Oct, I believe this will be another Sept baby. I'll be getting back on the blogging horse once my nausea wanes, and my get up and go has returned to me. Until then, keep me and child in your prayers for a healthy baby and a safe and drama free birth.

No comments: