Sunday, July 20, 2008

Art Imitates Life


This is art imitating my life. It's chaotic, yet beautiful. My life at the moment is filled with a variety of things. I haven't been able to read a book in a couple of weeks. My last class has consumed most of my time. I'm faced with the realization that I will have to re-enter the workforce, which I confess I'm not looking forward too. Riley, my youngest, starts kindergarten in one week and 4 days. Life is moving at neck-breaking speed right now. I'm desperate for a slower pace, a time to stop and smell the roses if you will. If art imitates life, what is your work of art like these days?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Riley in school? Don't they grow fast?!
And you - I did not know you were in school again. Dang! You ARE a busy woman!

Don said...

My work has become a little more comapssionate and understanding. Then again, it also has become amped up, in certain ways.