Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Blog

Richard is always joking about how fast I read. And he has become more than annoyed for my lack of restraint when I enter the bookstore and come back with the receipt of purchase, which makes him cringe. Money is no object for me when my eyes gaze upon the thousands of books that are neatly stacked throughout. My children make fun of the way I open a book and inhale its sent. Every book has a different smell, a different story to tell. And this is where my new blog comes into play. It is called Reading In Bed and the address is www.imdreamingof.blogspot.com. I love books so much that I've decided to post reviews of the books that I read. And please feel free to leave comments, suggestions for other books to be read, and if you've read some of the books and would like to discuss...please feel free to do so.

My taste for books are all over the place. I love romance novels, chic-lit, non-fiction, mystery and every book in between. I hope that you will mark my new blog as a must read for yourselves. Just in case anyone is wondering....I'll still be posting on this blog also.

1 comment:

kristina said...

Love to read when i have time, so i will definitely be checking this out...
Check out Captiviating by Stasi Eldredge
I am hoping to have a summer book club with this book, maybe you could read it and come discuss with us...?

Blessings on your new blog! Have fun with it!